IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ExpertsI need your help for the below issue as you can:-I have Cisco unified call manage v8.5 , and Cisco voice gateway 2925 with SIP integration and i have DIDs from my SP which i integrated with it bu SIP and all work perfect. I have Ericsson PB...

slaam2013 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all:A call is coming from the PSTN 2065011000 and is being truncated by the Gateway to the 4 most significant digits. Looking at the translation pattern below, the idea is that if DIDs 1000 or 2000 are dialed, the number will be translated to 1850...

rferriolo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of phones in my reserves at my company that won't seem to take a firmware update after being reset. They maintain their previously programmed screen and extention number but won't accept any new input even after eve...

mbrackey1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys, would you kindly tell me how can I make CUCM virtually machine automatically run when the EXSi server is coming up.Suppose sometimes you are in this situation, one night, you ESXi server of your office is lose power accidentaly, and then po...

mingl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy router currently has a "profile conference" which supports 18 conference with 16 participants!dspfarm profile 1 conferencecodec g711ulawcodec g711alawcodec g729ar8codec g729abr8codec g729r8codec g729br8maximum conference-participants 16maximum s...

c.carrion by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes