IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco CUCM dial 9*

Hi ExpertsI have integration between Cisco CUCM and Ericsson , on Ercisson i have RP which is 9*72**852#then number for outgoing call. I need to do RP on CUCM to route to this RP on Ercisoon as 9* so it will go to Ericsson and this will be to allow o...

Hi all:A call is coming from the PSTN number 2065011000 and is being truncated by the Gateway to the 4 most significant digits. Looking at the translation pattern below, the idea is that if DIDs 1000 or 2000 are dialed, the number will be translated ...

rferriolo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone here on the forum have experience with updating the IP for LDAP and DNS on Call Manager and Unity Connection?  All that is changing are the IPs for the LDAP/DNS servers.  We are trying to find out how the changes will impact service...

Hi!I have a few questions;Currently I have a Call Manager which services as IVR on Cisco 2921. They need to change the SRST mode. The question is: SRST mode stop working the IVR?.  And in another case;If the IVR stop working: What command is used to ...