IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We just upgraded our cluster running 8.0.3 that was running on MCS servers to CUCM cluster running 11.5 using Prime Collaboration Deployment (PCD). Everything else seems to be OK but when I go to Disaster recovery / Backup Device it waits for about 2...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have recently changed a phone (CP 8821) and worked for few weeks. Then suddenly stooped because it could not turn on without connecting to the charger. we have also changed the battery but problem looks same. Active load was sip8821.11-0-3SR6-1...

shehan311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 7841 MPP 3PCC phone,there is one BLF key set up. Currently, if you press that BLF DURING a call, it places the active call on hold and just sets up a new call with the BLF extension.However, instead of placing the active call on hold, ...

Resolved! UC Port In Service

Hello Everyone, We just migrated our UC cluster from SCCP to SIP and since the migration the secondary server shows 100 as total ports but 0 Port In Service. Please see the attached screenshot. Is this a bug? UC Version 10.5.2.13901-2   Thanks,   MK ...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I'm a newbie and I'm looking for advice on how to setup a basic CRM for our small Help Desk team. Where should I start? When a client calls one of our cisco phones, I want basic information and notes to come up on the phone about the client. We ...

Hi,Anyone had integrated Webex Teams/Meetings with DUO for SSO? I have a deployment with 150 local users ( Directory synchronization with my AD with Directory Connector ) and i want to change to SSO with DUO and i dont want to lost my users configura...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes