IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I understand that the license will have to be regenerated in case of IP address change of cucm.But how about if I only change the netmask with ip unchanged '?Do I still need to regenerate the license and reinstall it?Thanks!

Resolved! Call Log

Hope I'm posting in the right forum, lately we've had an issue of people accidentally dialing 911 when making an outbound call, is there a way I can run a report or view a log that will which extension(s) these calls are being placed from? I've tried...

Hi Guys,I have the following doubt:  I enabled audit log in serviceability and did changes about IP Phone parameters. I collected the logs about RTMT, and I would like know if the logs about RTMT is able to show, for example, change in the display ab...

Is there an easy way to merge two different clusters into one?  One cluster running version 8.6 and the other is running version 7.1, the new cluster will be running version 9.1 and will be on s different ip scheme than the two old clusters.  The exp...

bmcghee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here is my delima,I have two CME's in two separate locations with IP Connectivity between the two.CME-A has my PSTN Connection and phones physicaly connected to as well as registered to it can dial out and to each other.CME-B has a handful of phones ...

jelkin001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes