IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert,I have one scenerio,there is 15 phones configured in a hunt group and suppose someone calls on huntpilot number and if no one picks up the phone that call should go to voicemail and MWI should flash on all the 15 phones so that anyone can...

Hello,I want to install unified presence on third party hardware as per the link below recommended. My question is do we still need the VMware ESXi or we can install directly on the server hardware.http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cis...

Hi,I have an IP Telephony setup with Publisher and Subscriber ver. 9.1.I created a new Call mager group and have Subscriber higher than my Publisher in my CM group.Reloaded phones and they re-registered to the Publisher.For testing the DB replication...