IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I was having some issues with ip phones model 6921 been mute for some calls then I decided to upgrade firmware from versio 9.3(1) to  9.3(3), but after I did set up one of devices to use this new firmware , the is not able to register on CM an...

Where can we download sample music for the CUCM?We just see the one and only sample music that is included. There used to be a CD-ROM that shipped with the CUCMon earlier versions, does not seem to be the case anymore.

aeriksson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using CME version 9.0 and having 8961 SIP phones and 6961 SCCP phones.But the time showing different in 8961 phones…its showing 3 hours ahead from the normal time. SCCP phones time is perfect.It was showing the correct time before on both the...

We currently have a stand alone UCCX implementation with UCCX Premium licenses. We are looking at adding an HAoWAN node but is there a license to enable the HA feature or are we covered with the Premium license to install the other node?

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PCI compliance folks asked if our phones were using voice encryption.  We're running CUCM 8.6 with 7965 phones and SCCP. Where do I check this?  Looking at Device Security Profile on a phone it says "Standard 7965 SCCP Non-Secure" so I'm assuming...