IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we have two SMTP domains in the same CUC??I have a request from a client that they want to send their voicemails to their emailBut here is the caseCompany 1: user1@company1.comNow they want to send the voicemail from same unity connection cluster...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guysI have the CUCM 8.6 iso, and Im trying to install it using VMware Workstation 9.0.2On the network configs, I want to use GNS3 as my default gateway and I use a router on GNS3 as NTP server.Can anyone please help me on this?I dont know how to ...

Hey team, I have been configuring a CUCM 8.6 in a customer. All features are working properly, but I would like to configure the FAC for each user use a private password. So, FAC is configured in the "route pattern" and all user will use the same pas...

Hi,Until now all the sites used u-law where i worked. I have a requirement where one country telco uses a-law standard. Is there any configuration that i need to put in place on the VG to support a-law or the ISDN PRI does the voice encoding

Hi I have a CUCME 9.5 and I am unable to save the config from the GUI. I get the message other telnet session active. I seem to remember this was a bug in earlier versions is this the case in 9.5.

wilsonp70 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes