IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do the CDR know the phone number is international,local,etc.? I have the CDR logs which contain the phone numbers calling or called and the tags that splits the phone numbers into groups. I have a project that I want to get the international call...

Hi Guys,For business edition 3000 (BE 3000 ),i have auto attendant configured with audio file that asking users to dial by extension if they know it.I want the call to be transfered to a secretary for example if the caller did not press any button.Wh...

Hey team, My customer has bought UCS server with follow virtual licenses: Cisco UC   Virt. Foundation 5.0 (2-Socket 32GB   vRAM)UCSS   Cisco UC Virt. Foundation Three Year -   1 serverCisco UC   Virt. Foundation 5.0 SnSSo, what is correct image which...