IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello actually recently i installed ip-telephony service in one of my customre sites,i have a unusual issue in this site, my problem is, when someone talking on the phone through the PSTN , if both side of the line want to talk at same time, the voic...

Hi,I am working with a customer to upgrade a CUCM 7.0 cluster to 9.1(1a).As part of this I am trying to upgrade the firmware on phones connected to the 7.0 cluster to the default version for 9.1(1a)The have some 7942G phones in a remote office which ...

Hi Guys,I have a CME router 2911. The router has two PVDM cards. One card is a PVDM 64 on slot 0 and the other card is a PVDM 32 on slot 1. I am configuring two E1 lines to be used on the router. On the first E1 controller I can configure primary pri...

Hi All,I have tried and tried to register my E20 to the CUCM8.0(3) as a third-party SIP device (advanced) with no luck. Does anyone have step-by-step for it. I have configured end-user with username 1000 and digest password 12345Configured the new de...