IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends,I have an issue I am hoping someone here can assist with regards to an analog elevator line. We have an old analog elevator line that plugs into 4 port analog gateway in a router at a remote location.When I dial the number, I get a norm...

Good morning, I've     a cisco callmanager express 4.2 on cisco router 2821.I need to upgrade it to a new CME version.I need to connect to  the CME more Iphones.Which version of IOS  (or CME) support this feature?Actually I've a 12.4.3 IOS ve...

We have a conference room with a 7937 conference phone.  Another company is going to start sharing this room so my task is to figure out a way to protect this phone from being used by the other company.  Ideally it would be some sort of pin number on...

Dear All,I am trying to install the CUE 8.5.1 on Cisco gateway 2921 which is having CME 9.1. But i am getting following errorJTAPI login failed. Error while detrmining CCME Version -1. I have installed many times the same but in vain. My CallManager ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guys;I am need to make secure connection between IPT's together, and make secure connection between IPT and Call Manager,when IPT take image form call manager using SFTP or secure protocal instead of TFTP and using  SRTP instead of RTP.means we ...

Hello all,Just wanted to check something here.  I know that I can use BAT to update our phones with a new speed dial line.  Isn't it possible that if I add the speed dial to the phone template that is in production that it will get pushed out to all ...

Hello, i have a question about the following (this is 1 of 3 pri's on a router) :controller T1 0/2/0cablelength long 0dbpri-group timeslots 1-4,24 service mgcp The pri is configured as "pri-group timeslots 1-4,24 service mgcp"What does 1-4 mean ? it ...