cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VMWARE and UCS CPU Mismatch

Dears I want some confirmation on following situation. I have to install vmware on C240M3 and i have found following problem.I have part# VMW-VS5-ST03A= Qty 12 license if for 1 CPU only, whereas the UCS server C240M3 has 2 CPUs  and the CUCM servers ...

Resolved! OVF Templete alteration

Dears,I am deploying CUCM 8.6 in vmware esxi 5.0. I downloaded an ovf templete from cisco website. It had following specs:CPU=2MEM= 6GBHDD= 80GBAs i have more RAM and more storage space, i made some changes to this ovf file and installed my cluster o...

Ask the Expert: Configuring and Troubleshooting Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Dialing and Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) on CUCM 9.x

With Amit DivekarWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions on how to set up and troubleshoot URI Dialing and InterCluster Lookup Service on CUCM 9.x with Cisco expert Amit Di...

Conference Problem

Seeing a problem where conferences, including internal only are exhibiting silence every 4-5 minutes with the silence lasting about 10-15 seconds, then the call resumes.  It appears the MRGL/MRG for the initiating phone is set up to pull CFB resource...

CLID Issue.

Hey Guys,We have a h323 gateway on a 2921 and CUCM8.6 on VM. We have the pilot as XXXX7500. and 300 numbers there on. When an outside user calls a dn it displays XXXX7500 on the IP Phone of the user. But sometimes it displays the correct calling numb...

Rajan R by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes