IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyoneIs there any workaround for the following problem? I've set up VM:- 2 processors- 250 Gb disk- 4096 Mb DRAM- type of operating system - RedHat Enterprise 4The process of installation of CUCM stopped at the step of verification of NTP se...

I am being told I need to download the cert for my 7945 phone to sue VPN. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I have looked through the phone and I see under security trst list  there is a spot that says CTL file Not installed. I dont see anywhere I c...

Dan Lynch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends,I have an issue I am hoping someone here can assist with regards to an analog elevator line. We have an old analog elevator line that plugs into 4 port analog gateway in a router at a remote location.When I dial the number, I get a norm...

Good morning, I've     a cisco callmanager express 4.2 on cisco router 2821.I need to upgrade it to a new CME version.I need to connect to  the CME more Iphones.Which version of IOS  (or CME) support this feature?Actually I've a 12.4.3 IOS ve...

We have a conference room with a 7937 conference phone.  Another company is going to start sharing this room so my task is to figure out a way to protect this phone from being used by the other company.  Ideally it would be some sort of pin number on...

Dear All,I am trying to install the CUE 8.5.1 on Cisco gateway 2921 which is having CME 9.1. But i am getting following errorJTAPI login failed. Error while detrmining CCME Version -1. I have installed many times the same but in vain. My CallManager ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes