IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have an ISR cube with some SIP dial-peers and I have anti toll-fraud enabled using following configuration:voice service voip ip address trusted list  ipv4 x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255  ipv4 y.y.y.y 255.255.255.255But I still keep getting stuff i...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I've been searching the forums and product data sheets, release notes etc... but I can't seam to work out what is the current definative documetns I should be reading to - A setup the WLC to ensure I have the correct requirements for the 79...

We have a mid-size office environment with less than 100 usersIn the last few weeks, we have noticed a growing number of fraudulent calls to overseas countries. None of the employees indicated that they called any of the numbers. As well none of the ...

Hi Folk, I'm a new owner of a 7921g Cisco. I try to connect to WLAN. I Have a WPA+WPA2 protection protocol on the WIFI, so I chose Auto(AKP) protection protocol in the phone. The problem is that there is no username necessary or possible for connecti...

HI All,Facing on issue as describe below,CUCM version 8.6.2Cisco 3900 Series routerProblem description:Operator is dialing associates mobile number and patches(by transfer or conference) them in to conference(bridge) number  after that When user are ...