IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need your help in configuring SRST. I have configured it on a few routers but with this one I have troubles.It is router 3845 with recent IOS. For communication with CUCM it uses H323 (no MGCP).boot system flash:c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.151-4...

I'm going to be installing CCM 9.1 in a new cluster in the UK.   Since it's US Export I was going to make sure that CCM is unrestricted.   Is there seperate media for CCM9.1 unrestrcited or do I just have to install 9.1 and then apply a patch to make...

Guys,Im trying to get SRST to work with 8941 / 8961 in SIP mode.  The compatibility matrix says this should work provided my phones are above FW 9.2.2.  My phones are 9.3.2.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/requirements/guide/srs90...

HiWe have a router Cisco 3845 wiht some FXO ports connected, the proble we have is this:If a external user make a call to the PBX, and drop that call before some answered, the router drops this call to an extension like 10 seconds after the call was ...

Hi,I have one way audio from PSTN to IP Phone.1. From IP phone to IP phone its working2. From IP phone to pstn line i can hear (outbound working)3. PSTN phone to IP phone i am not able to hear. No voice is coming from that side (in bound not working ...

Resolved! Oneway audio

Hi,    I have an issue with one way audio. When an external user calls we receive intermittent oneway audio. The call hits a pilot number for unity auto attendant and the goes to a receptionist. The call manager version I am using i...