IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All - In Vocie Gateway, We have controller, Voice  Port and Interface, Can you please help me with the call flow.Once the call reaches  the VG it will hit controller / voice-port / interface? Which is layer -1 and layer-2 ? Please clarify the flo...

Dear All,I have a problem with the following CDRs. Can someone tell me if the calls are outgoing/incoming, calling party number, called party number and if the 2 cdrs are for the same call (transfered call)? Can you please pinpoint me the field indic...

savvas_ch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have MCS 7835-I2 server installed with CUP8.6(3)However now we decided to install CUP 8.6(4) on the MCS7825-H3 server, my question is how much storage require for the bridge upgrade on the liveMCS 7835-I2 server. Cisco recomendation is 2Bridge sup...

I have cucm 8.6 and voice gateway 2911, the 2911 have 1 E1 card used to call the pstn, the cucm & 2911 use h.323 protocolbut now I will to add another E1 port with 300 telephone number, I want the original telephone number use the first e1 port, and ...

I have upgraded all phones in my cluster except for a group of phones in Tokyo , they all have this TERM61.DEFAULT .. I want to upgrade them to a newer version , but keeps failing.  It is not going to the 1st TFTP server but the alterna...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes