cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Call cannot be completed as dialed

I am having a strange problem where a user cannot call one specific number (from different phones).  The dialed number will ring once, then you get a "your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and try your call again".  ...

cowanp by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hunt Pilot Ring to Members

Currently, when someone calls our hunt pilot number (9000) it will attempt to ring a member phone 3 times before it logs that phone out of the hunt group, I have two questions relating to this:1) Is there a way to increase the number of rings each hu...

jmartin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

which training course should I go on for call manager and phones ?

Hi allwe are implementing 1400 new cisco ip phones, and the call manager 8 in a cluster with unity and jabber etc.I need to go on a training course, basically to administer the call manager, install and deploy the phones, voicemail, etc etcI can see ...

Moving ELM server

I have CUCM 9.1 and a standalone ELM server on the same UCS box.  I migrated the licenses and everthing was running and licensed.  I did a DRS backup of ELM and shutdown the server on UCS1.  I built a fresh copy of ELM with the same IP, hostname, etc...

licences issue

Hiin srst router licences are error is showingThe following license(s) are transitioning, expiring or have expired.Features with expired licenses may not work after Reload.Feature: cme-srst                       ,Status: transition, PeriodLeft: 8  wk...

Resolved! 7942G Factory reset problem

Dear All,             Am facing problem with resetting the IP Phone to factory default. I know am following the correct procedure. After the factory reset, the IP Phone is showing as upgrade and it is 0% and it has its own IP at the top right screen,...

Resolved! CUCM License

Hi,I'm installing CUCM on UCS server B200 I have already installed CUCM and i want to upload a  License which can be asked from cisco by PAK , For CUCM License after entering PAK when i move to step 2 as per the attached what i have to input details ...