IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a few 9.1 FRESH installs but I have two clients that are upgrading from 8.X to the newst 9.1 for CCM, UC, CUPS, CER and UCXX.Does anyone have expereince upgrading about a 400 phone Call Manager/Unity Connection 8.6.2 install to 9.1.1?  Al...

Dear All,                 1. IP Phone A  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - IP Phone B (call forwarded)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cell Phone (Phone A number)2. Cell Phone A - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  IP Phone    (call forwarded) - - - - - -...

The CDR Load is in Disable Loading. I am not able to change it into default settings or to Loading 24*7.It will show like your request is processing then the server is not responding.The callmanager version is 6.1All the 4 values of MIN_DATE.CDR_MIN_...

Dear All,We are in the process on selecting a VOIP telephone system, most probably, Cisco, one of the requirements is to make sure that there e system ill keep working in case of failure, is there a feature in Cisco VOIP to do this...

moh123321 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We are going to implementing Tandberg video conferencing in HQ and branch sites .We have two ISDN PRI E1 lines on HQ gateway. Can we utilize these lines also for the video conferencing or need a separate ISDN ?We have cucm 8.6 and  total 30...

Dear Team,                                       I want to add three subcriber in cluster. How many node licenses are required in CUCM 9X ?                                       and same in cisco unity connection 9X ?