IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I'm a newbie when it comes to the scripts with AA.  Does anyone have an example script that allows a  caller to press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish?  I need to do that and then have them enter the persons extension.  Any help would be apprec...

Does anyone know if there is a cisco phone product with a mute button on the handset. Or does anyone know of a company that make a cisco shaped handset with a mute button.Basically the user wants to be able to have the phone handset in his hand and c...

dear all ,iam facing somethig strange from my ccx script i made call refirect to huntpilot of apecifiec group---- afterredirection succeed it goes to this huntpiloti made my settin when hunt group no answer i put in the hunt pilot page callforward no...

Hi,I just connected my 7965 with expansion module 7916..Sometimes it is working fine. sometime it is stucks up...??I dont know what is problem..??I made factory reset also..!! no use..!!I have checked firmware.. it is upgraded new version..!!D...