IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have cisco CME V7.0 in Main office and it's using FXO to connect to PSTN, I have other PSTN lines in another building that i want to use as well.I have another CME with FXO readywhat I want is the following:I want to connect the main CME to other P...

saleh zwy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing issue with my CUCM (8.6.2) subscriber. The subscriber page is opening very slow. If i down the publisher then the subscriber web page is not opening it is showing 'loading please wait'. I have tried to restart the server but this didn'...

Hi           There,We are using CUCM7 and Unity 5, recently we deployed 100 cisco 8961 phone, everything went well except the voicemail.When the user press the voicemail button, it takes around 15 seconds until user can hear the prompt, also when use...

yixiu0317 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI there,  we have following policy map applied to ingress of one of our router LAN interface (connected to internal network), can someone explain how to interpreter the last line in the blue?   thanks...   Class-map: Restrict-To-T...