IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,running FXS ports on CME 7 and I am trying to configure a Fax machine to hang off the FXS port.  I keep getting a busying signal when calling in bound.  the translation is for DN 109voice translation-rule 1      rule 1 /8866/ /...

Hi,I have 2 VG202 at my site and it is running with SCCP. I need to configure a SRST on it when my CUCM is unreachable, atleast the calls between these 2 VG202s should work. But unfortunately I do not have a SRST GW at my site. Is it possible to make...

Hello, I have a customer who is looking to replace their AD 2003 systems with Windows 2008 servers, and I am trying to determine what the effects will be if I point their Callmanager Business Edition 5000 solution from the one AD system to another? T...

Good afternoon.The situation I'm currently looking at is that we have a Call Manager 7.01 install running voice services for an entire building with multiple tenants.  We have a tenant that wants to have some management access to their phones.  The q...

I have a customer who wants me to configure a CME as a key system with CUE on an ISM. I remember in the past a CME quick confguration tool that had a wizard setup for PBX or key system. I know that tool is old and doesn't support a 2921 router...

kdonnelly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUBE Config

Hi everyone,my company have two branches and each of them there is a CUCM cluster, I don´t want to configure intercluster trunk between them, Can i configure a router like a CUBE and join two clusters?Thanks in advance.