cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CME SIP Phone and CUBE

Hi Guys, I have the following setupCUCM ---- GK--- CMESIP phone is registered to CME and CME is also configured as CUBE. When i make call from CUCM IP phone to CME SIP phone, I do not have any problem. However if i call from CME SIP phone to CUCM i a...

AXL API for CME 9.0

Hi team,I am working on getting AXL automation to work with CME 9.0. I have done the required configuration in CME as per http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeapi.html. However, I could not get the required...

iec description from router

Need help as i cant make outbound calls from h323 gateway. Telephone extension is configured on CUCM.Router is 2901IOS is "flash0:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M.bin"RTR# sh voice iec description 1.1.186.5.7.5    IEC Version: 1    Entity: 1 (Gateway...

techguy by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7925 issues with CUCM 6.1.2

Hi guys,Am trying to register IP Phone 7925 on CUCM 6.1.2.. i nstalled the DEV PAK 6.1.2.1120-1. I can now add 7925 on the CUCM .. there werent registering.. I upgrades the firmwaire to 1.4.2 now on thephone you can see that it's r...

Resolved! Call forward all option removed

Hello all,Been trying to remove the call forward all from the phones 7940/7970 on CME 7.1, but haven't found anything so far.. Can someone assist me ?I want to remove it from certain phones but not all, so if it per phone based would be great and no ...

love2xlr8 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes