IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've created user on windows 2008 active directory and I try to sync it to cucm 8.6. When I click on (perform sync process) it change to (Cancel sync process), so I waited but (Cancel sync process) does not change so I've refresh it and still same re...

tcvo91732 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created user on windows 2008 active directory and I try to sync it to cucm 8.6. When I click on (perform sync process) it change to (Cancel sync process), so I waited but (Cancel sync process) does not change so I've refresh it and still same re...

tcvo91732 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

haymy costumer have bussines edition ver 7.5  with informacast ver 7.1when i press the paging button that i configure, all the phone that add to the recaption group r paging fineall the 7970 model phone ( ver 9.2.3) cant be page for some reasonany id...

Hi dear community,One of my client wants to configure VG200 (224) series in CUCM (8.6) via Kurmi.He asked me how was calculated the address mac ports of the VG. After send him the official answer of Cisco (that is on the online help of the cucm), I f...

Hi All,good morning,hope all of you doing well.I have a problem with my CUCM 7.1 and Cisco 9971 IP Phone.IP Phone 9971 have International Calling Priviliage with FAC ( Forced Authentication Code ) Enabled .When Dial Number  9. 001 123- 456- 789 , and...

midhun_km by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, hope you can help.I have a 3com NBX 100 connected to a 2811 using QSIG. I have most things working. Calls between the 3com and CUCM are fine. The DN shows up on both phones. However neither system show the calling name on the phones. I am not s...

Hi,I have a setup of two sites as follows:                                     |||| SITE A ||||                                                                                               |||| SITE B ||||legacy pabx(ericcson --------cisco 2911 ----...