IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys need your help and advise here.As you know Salesforce for Call Connector is not supported any more by Cisco. Does anyone know a workaround?I have been trying Salesforce for Call Connector but simultaneously using Salesforce and Call Connector ca...

I am running      CME version 9 I have the Unity express version 8.6. When I added phones to CME i had name Mickey Mouse.,, on the ephone I had username "MMouse"when I sync from Unity express,  and I look at the user and mailbox the first name i...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up an Auto Attendant/IVR in unity connection. Selecting one of the options transfers the call to a hunt group in cucm v 7 and rings on end user's phones. When external callers ring into the AA/IVR and they select an option which sends the ...

Resolved! upgrading a Cius

What is the process to upgrade a Cius?   I cant seem to figure it out. The CCO download is a ZIP file and it has a few files in.  Do you leave the ZIP and upload that to CUCM from the OS page or?   Its a little odd it seems like.  Thanks!

I’m migrating users from my Unity v8.0 cluster to a Unity Connection 8.6.2 cluster. We have unified messaging with exchange on our old Unity 8 cluster, and we’re continuing to have unified messaging (single inbox) on Connection 8.6.2. I’m using the C...

Hi All,i have a standalone server with the following configuration:System version: 7.1.3.20000-2Locale:               cm-locale-it_IT-7.1.3.2000-1.copDevpkg:             cmterm-devicepack7.1.3.33031-1.copPlatform type:    MCS7816I-K9-CMC2I want upgra...