IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  I have setup 7962 with one expansion module for a branch office. all user's extension has been configured as SD in the Expansion module. it works fine. Now new receptionist ask for the BLF on the button of Expansion modu...

Hello Folks , we have two trunk one is sip and anther one is pstn , my voice mail is in some third country  and that is routed through SIP , now my requirent is if some body call at my extension from PSTN , it should 8-9 ring then disconnect...

In my lab setup have two seperate 1760 CME 4.1 routers serially WAN'd to a 2620XM router using RIP, that has the Unity Express NM-CUE 3.1.1 module in it. The 2620 is just doing the voicemail and routing between the two CME's, no ca...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have spent 2 days behind this little issue and still cannot figure out the catch. I have CISCO3825 with IOS c3825-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M4.bin and cme-bacd-3.0.0.2. I just need AA and no need for hunt group. here is the config:dial-peer voice ...

I have installed an AQM version 2.6 with CUCM 7 and UCCX 7.I have followed the instalation guide but I have some problems, I had some logs from Event viewer but I haven't found any information to fix them.Logs:RecordServer: The description for Event ...