IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know what have not turn on in Wireshark. When I try capturing the calls, surprising I cannot find any RTP and UDP information whether is on the source or destination port when calls are made but I can find other information.ThanksA...

Hello,I will like to know if this switch supports POE, I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the Cisco site. It has an IPBase IOS  that does not support POE I think. Does anyone know up whether upgrading to a higher IOS will enable POE?Basically i wil...

Hello guys!I have ordered an aditional server with part number MCS7816I5-K9-CMD2 in order to configure a cluster with the existing Publisher. On the Publisher, under License Unit Report it says the following:CCM Node License Featur...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,on an FXS port on a 2911 router running CME 9.0 how do I get the outbound caller ID to show up as a 10 digit number? Right now 5001 shows up on any any outside phone I call. I need the full digits to show as this is being connected to ...

Hi Guys,I really need help on this one...I need to change the caller ID on a user's phone so that it reflects a differnet number when he places calls. The change is as follow:From: 3059150544 to 3039453325Right now, the user is able to make and recei...

dgarcia by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes