cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM 8.5 trunk

Hello Fellows,I have a CUCM 8.5 that i finished configuring, and a 2821.. I will have the 2821 router terminate all calls to a SIP trunk/provider.So what i basically like to do is connect the CUCM-2821-SIP Provider.. My $1 question would be what's th...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently, I have this issue.I am unable to update the changes of phones.For example : if I want to change a name of a phone, the phone will updated awhile but will when back to the previous name physically.In the CUCM web page it shows the name ch...

Is the port marked "For maintenance only" the console port? Since the package didn't came with any console cable, I used the usual console access with the 38400 baud, but not successful. I changed the baud to 9600 via SSH, the same! The "xoncifuratio...

Jack Liou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!I have an interesting situation with a hunt pilot in CUCM version 8.5. I've configured a hunt pilot with number 20 and my dial plan for the directory numbers is 2xx. If a dial the hunt pilto, nothiung happens. So i chang...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a PRI line and i want to cofnigıre  444 XXXX  DID  number IPT LineWhen I called 444 XXXX ,calls ring one time and end.Ex: if outbound  calls PRI line , it should be ring 8945 Here is my voice gateway configredundancy!!controller E1 0/0/0...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes