cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Barge in CUCM

have started using cucm 8.6 i understand that there is no option to barge in on calls (only with intercom)i was hoping to find it in the business attendant console, but its not there too.With which product can it be done, or can it be developed with ...

Hi, I have the follow environment: ip phones (SCCP and SIP) ----------- CME-SRST(Site B) --------H323-----------CUCM (Site A)                                                        |                                                   PSTNEvery phones ...

Hello everyone,I need to convert the outbound caller ID on all outbound calls going out a PRI to show the main number.  Currently the actual extension of the phone is showing up.  I have this in the config but I think I may need so...

Hi All, A user is having this error on his phone , when tryin to access his extension mob service. AFAIK , this happens when you have not checked the enable extension mobility on the device page. Although the user is off shift now ( n me vice a versa...