IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have added 2 NTP Server IP addresses as shown in Capture_NTP1, but how do I apply one of these references to the phones?.I have looked under the time and date group and tried to add the server IP addresses under "Phone NTP References for ...

paulavts1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PRI to FXS Config

Hello Everyone,I need to get a DID that is coming in on a PRI over to an FXS port for inbound and n calls.  The system is running  8.6.  I added the DID to the existing translation profile but that does not seem to be working.  Is ...

Hi All,I would like to clarify few doubts related to Cisco Unity Connection in HA mode over the WANWe know that Cisco Unity Connection8.5  works in a Active-Active mode unlike Cisco Unity in Active-FailoverLike to confirm the following points:1. Cisc...

Hi allIs it possible to poll the Certificate expire date with SNMP? If so how can I do that?I know the solution with the "Certificate Monitor".What happens if the certificate expires? Does the telephony stop working or does it just us unencrypted tel...

fuhdan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1760 roter FXO port and 7920 cisco phone with a simple configvoice-port 2/0 no battery-reversal cptone RU connection plar 1001!!!!!!dial-peer voice 289 pots destination-pattern 2...... port 2/0 prefix 2!dial-peer voice 290 pots destinatio...

I have one Cisco 2811 router. It doesn't have any PVDM cards. My question is, if i have 4-FXO card and IP Phones are connected on router. Do i need to use DSP resources to communicate between ip phone and between ip phones and PSTN?

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CMC

I have created 10 cmcs and css,partions and Route patterns for international calling and when i call to any international number it is promting me for cmc and here i can enter all the 10cmcs and also i am able to call by using all the 10 cmcs for sin...