IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer has recently upgraded their CUCM from 8.0 to 8.5.  However, after the upgrade, we still can't find the VPN configuration settings on the LED screens of their 9971 phones.Does anyone know how to activate the VPN Ph...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading to CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5 Unrestricted from verion 8.5.1.12900-7 Unrestricted and I have run into issues ever since I started to upgrade the Publisher! (This is in a Virtual Environment)When upgrading the publisher, I installed the COP fil...

anyone knows the issue?May 13 11:00:04.479: //239/97B8EB11806A/CCAPI/ccCallDisconnect:   Cause Value=18, Call Entry(Responsed=TRUE, Cause Value=18)May 13 11:00:04.479: //239/97B8EB11806A/CCAPI/cc_api_get_transfer_info:   Transfer Number Is Null

techguy by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am facing a problem in making outgoing call from fax machine on h.323 gateway. I have FXS DID card installed in gateway. Fax machine is connected to FXS DID card ports.The incoming fax is receiveing but I can not make outgoing from f...

Dear All ,Can any one provide me the soluting for Configuring Right Fax .I had Rightfax Configured in my PSTN connection recently we changed our PSTN to ISDN Connection .I have done dial-peer configuration in my Voice gateway but still right fax is n...

Dear AllLet me to give you an idea for the structure1) Calls from outside to 0000 translated in the voice Gateway to 4100(queue for  CUBAC)(CUBAC is configured to have a hold music on queue)Everything working OK but the client wants to ring the line ...

hi! i;m using cm7 with cisco unity express. how do i set the changes in the main line directory. eg those options that you normally hear when you call the main line, that allow you to press certain number to go to certain dept/directory? I would like...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes