cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UC540 with 7925g

hi,can someone please tell me, if i need licenses for the UC540 if i want to connect the 7925g to it.i know there are 24 licenses installed on the UC540, but on the data sheet of the phone it says that unified comunication manager and unified communi...

flokki123 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a problem with a BRI connection. On a 2901 VG I have a VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE configured like this:!interface BRI0/0/0 no ip address isdn switch-type basic-net3 isdn point-to-point-setup isdn incoming-voice voice isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager serv...

HiIs it recommended to have IP (H.323 or SIP) Trunk over VPN Tunnel. One of Our customer needs IP Trunking between CUCM 8.5 and BE3K. There is no MPLS or Point-Point WAN connection across two sites. Can we impliment IP trunk between two systems throu...

hi,CISCO7937 conference station is not able to fetch the details from global directory. Where all other model 7941, 7942,7960 ip phone are able to use global directory. its that a bug? Call manager version : 8.6.2.20000-2CISCO7937 conference station ...

Can anyone tell that in order to locate the problem of incoming call from pstn to cucm, which services in rtmt i have to choose.Like, in Cisco RTMT Tool, i went to Trace & Log Central then collect files then it asks from me to select cucm server and ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I have a Polycom IP 7000 registered to Call manager express using SIP. This Call manager express in our branch office is integrated with  Call manager (in central site) via H.323 trunk. The required dial-peers from CME to Call manager have be...