IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I was wondering if i can use an FSX port provided by my voip service provider's router and connect it to the CME 7.1 running on 2800 router  to test inbound and outbound calls ?I know it can be done using a SIP trunk, i tried and worked, an...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know ive missed something simple here...We are going to deploy a bunch of 3905 IP phones so i bought one in just to check if they are up to the task. Ive uploaded the firmware to TFTP and restarted the service but i still cannot see the 3905 as ...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco Unified Presence 8.5 with two nodes in a cluster. I am facing an issue in Presence chat configuration. I have enabled chat in presence but I am not able to chat with the users. I found that the Presence Service "Cisco UP XCP message...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Safe Harbour CUCM

Hi,Is there a Safe Harbour documentation on CUCM like there is on 6500's? I will be implementing 8.6 but would like to install a "rubber stamped" version instead of the latest release and then finding out 3 months down the line that version is deferr...

Hi,we are planning to use LDAP sync for the CUCM directory and according to documentation users that already exists in CUCM with the same UserID ON CUCM and LDAP will be kept. my is is whether User information that are not synchronized will be also k...

Hi all,We experiencing problem with Offer/Answer in the SIP Trunk with a Huawei MSC3000The problem appears in CUCM V6, to V8How to change the SDP parameters, when CUCM side make Hold or Supplementary services fromc=IN IP4 0.0.0.0a=inactive toc=IN IP4...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have proposed CUCM 8.5 to a customer having 200 users.they will purchase 200 CUWL STD license.Is UCSS required for these 200 STD users, or an optional thing?if the customer will purchase UCSS what will be the benefit?Regards