IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM config help

Hi All,I have a multi site deployment and I have been asked to implement a solution for our site security. Currently we have different internal security numbers for each site and what I would like to do is have 1 number for all sites that call an ext...

Hi, I have a CME 8.0 with Cisco 6921 and 6941 phones.In some phones (6941) I have configured some fastdial. My problem is that the maximum number of fastdial I can configure on the phones is 24 and I need to add more fastdial.I tried with the num-exp...

We're running CUCM 7.0.2.10000-18We use 4-digit dialing and have created a system of translation patterns, for the purpose of "speed dialing" branches, by mapping 4-digit extensions (main DN for each branch) to a 3-digit number that corrolate with th...

Provider<----SIP trunk---->CUBE,c2911<--------H.323 gw------>CUCMSometimes Outgoing calls are successful,sometimes not...Here dial-peer matched for outgoing callsdial-peer voice 5 voip description **Outgoing Call to SIP Trunk** translation-profile ou...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  MISTAKINGLY DID A FACTORY RESET OF MY CISCO CP-7945G IP PHONE ..ALL I SEE WHEN I START THE PHONE IS" UPGRADING" MESSAGE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THE PHONE MAC BELOW AND THE CISCO LOGO..HOW DO I CORRECT THIS PROBLEM

GEORGEN77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm running CUCM 6.x cluster and getting organization's user info through AD. Need to associate 2500+ ip phones with the AD user accounts.Is there a method to do this using bulk administration tool?Thanks.

dialogcco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,t Our AD and CUCM directories are not synched. I tried to manualy force the synchronization by stopping and starting the Cisco DirSynch but no luck.Questions:-     Is this the only way to manually synch the AD and CUCM?-     When and how o...