IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody, recently we have been asked to test Skype gateway as an alternative to traditional telephone services when it comes to international calls, currently we are encountering some problems setting up outgoing calls through skype (SIP).Our...

mbasiouny by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying for weeks to get music on hold to work.  Can someone please be kind enough to tell me what I am doing wrong?  The Show Flash and the Telephony-Services portion of the running config are below.  Thank you for whatever help you can p...

Hello I have a router 2911 but when I try to do save the configuration i get this message:#wr Building configuration...Warning! DSPs1, 2, 3,  in slot 0 are using non-default firmware from flash:This is not recommended, the default version is 26.3.9Th...

Hi,I have 2 CME in our branch. Cisco 3945 is the CME router.Each CME has 1 PRI terminated. All phones will be registered with CME 1 initially.My requirement is as follows:1. When CME 1 goes down, all phones should automatically go to CME 2 & get regi...