IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm used to setting up 2811's using SCCP phones which are pretty simple to configure. We recently went from the 7900 series to the 8800 series leading to a new router model and setting up SRST to use SIP. So far it's gone pretty poorly, I can see SRS...

mmoss80 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to add a Remote Destination profile and it keeps saying: Add failed. [10109] Remote Destination cannot be added because the Remote Destination Limit set by Administrator for this EndUser account has already been reached/ What is th...

ejdrijin1 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing jump upgrade from 7.1.5 to 9.1.I am at the final step where I should rebuild the 9.1 cluster to realign partitions but there is an error when I try to do so.So this is what I have done:-Built virtual cluster of 7.1.5-DRS backup of actual 7....

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm auto-registering SIP phones to CME. There hasn't been any problem getting phones to register but the name on the phone is always AUTO-REG. I tried adding a Name and Label to the voice register dn, but it didn't help. Is there a way to force it to...

MVK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes