IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears  Hello all and i hope i can find the best guide here I have a company which the publisher went down completely and there is no backup the only server is up the subscriber  Now i want to build the publish again without wiping out the configurati...

I purchased 2 CP-7841 phones, I'm trying to set them up to use with my VOIP provider, the phones asking for Activation code or domain, what do I enter to make the phone usable?

Hi,In the CUCM end user configuration page in the Device Information section you can associate Extension Mobility profiles with the user in the CTI Controlled Device Profiles box.In the Extension Mobility section you can also associate Extension Mobi...

Hi, We've purchased a 8851 with 2 expansion modules. The modules have been attached to the phone. In call manager 9.1 I can see the 2 BEKEM Expansion Modules showing on the Phone. I've created the Phone button Template and assigned to the phone - set...

I have recently upgraded from 9.1.2 to 10.5.  Everything went fine with the exception of vmware tools.  VCenter shows that vmware tools are installed, but out of date.  When I do utils vmtools refresh it tells me that no vmware tools are installed on...