IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we purchased two UCS C210M2 and we want to install CUCM, unity connection and presence. The two UCS will be located in two different locations for redundancy so we will have cluster over the WAN for CUCM. Can we have the same for unity connection ...

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,I have a Cisco 2811 router, running IOS version 15.1(4)M and Call Manager Express 8.6. I have also setup the router to serve out SIP to a few Cisco 9971 SIP phones. I have been able to work out exactly the config required for these phone...

Hello all,I have a situation here, with a CUCM 6.0.1, with the following simptoms: 1) Conference with all stations configured (under the same region) to use G711: conferencing is OK;2) Conference with all stations configured (under the same region) t...

We really need to find out if an ext if associated with another mailbox(es) Example. If a user leaves and the ext gets reassigned the ext is still listed as an alt ext with MWI. The user inheriting the ext will still get MWI and have access to the ma...

I was following the steps from:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080b43504.shtmlOn the 6th step of "Upload the Certificate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager" section, the "upload file" ste...

Good Day Networkers !!!. I know that the CUCM cluster has one publisher and maximum of 8 subscribers with only 4 active call processing servers.   Please find the attached sample CUCM cluster representation. I am not clear on how physically the publi...

Hi,On our PoE switch, IP phones reboot many times during the day. I checked the switch. It did not reboot.Is there a way to verify power consumption by phones on the switch? thanks

I would like to upgrade a 7962G to a more updated  firmware version. I am not able to find documentation on how to upload the file to CUCM 7.1 and perform the upgrade only to one or two phones, before deploying the new firmware to rest of the phones....

marramix01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had the version of CUCM 7.1.5.10000-12, which was affected by the bug CSCtg96124 which consumed 4 DLU for phone models 6921, after an upgrade to 7.1.5.33900-10, the 6921 consumes 2 DLU.Anyone know if the DLU consumed was reduced to 6921 from 3 to ...