IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have merged two small offices that are using different VoIP solutions.  One office is using a 3825 running CME (8.1) and the other office is running FreePBX (Asterisk 2.9).  I believe that I have correctly configured the SIP trunk/Dial Peers so th...

Cerp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting ready to move a sub from one location to another so the IP and hostname will need to change.  I have read the docs and it looks straight forward but want to see if there was anything to watch out for.  I will be removing this node form...

Resolved! CUCM 7.1 LDAP

Hello.I wonder if it is possible to connect 2 LDAP servers with 2 different AD?I really don't think this is possible, but i don't find the information saying that you can´t.The scenario is:An organisation that is in two countries with a CUCM cluster ...

..with any connect of course.Does it really work?Does anybody made it?I have found some "configuration steps" here at the community but they are not so helpful..I am trying to make this feature work with no result.I have all the supported equipment, ...

derveniss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes