IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have someone that has a 7965 phone with an Auxiliary port that's being used by a sidecar module.That precludes the use of that port for switchhook control by a wireless headset.  We use Plantronics headsets.Anyone know of a solution to this proble...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am fresh on Voice, deployed CME on 2851 Router. I am unable to register cisco phones, Other SIP phones where succcessfully registered. DHCP is running on Windows 2008 Server. ephone-dn  10  dual-linenumber 6100label CiscoPhonename demo_cisco_p...

Hi to all,Does anyone know a sip client for Nokia to register with CUCME 8.0?I got a nokia e5 and e72.   Firstly i tried to make them work with intellsync but no succeed. So i was wondering to try it with any sip client.thanks for your help.ByeI

uosambela by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Number Translation

Hi,We have around 8 users who has 2 IP phones and when they call out they need to display only one number. Eg. User 1 : Having DN as 6191 and 6192, his global identification number is 6191, hence when he calls any mobile number the number to be displ...

Hi There,I have four offices that are using cisco IPT, gateway H323, CUCM8, this offices call each other over the WAN.The issue that i'm having with one of the office is that when it calls other offices over the WAN, calls break in between when they ...

sure we got the configuration for the 9971 but looks like it does not like the CME version 8.6 at all Some documents are talking about a special License to have this SIP IP phone register to the Call Manager Express the Admin Guide and Installation g...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes