IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have SIP client configured on CME 7.1 behind NAT. After registering to SIP server register timeout is repeatedly set to 60 and till it registers again calls can not be placed for 20-30 seconds. Request timeout value (3600 sec) configured is ove...

I have a 2811 with a moh file loaded on to a compac flash module. We recently changed MOH files and the new one seems to be skipping. As far as I can tell we are using the same codecs for audio encoding as the last MOH file we created. Anyone have an...

Dear Networkers,We have a CCM 8.0.3 cluster installed (1 PUB + 1 SUB) and a Voice Gateway Cisco 2901 with two card VIC2-4xFXO. The ios name is : c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-2.T2.binThe Voice Gateway is configured via MGCP, so CCM controlls directly ...

I am using a UCCX 5.0 and CUCM 5.1.  The CUCM box is using secure LDAP authentication.  We have two servers listed for authentication.  Yesterday the first server in the list went down.  When this happened, no one could log into the desktop agent.  W...

refram by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up an integration between CUCM8.5 and another SIP PBX that I will be using as my media gateway.  I am able to set up calls from the CUCM towards the SIP PBX but I can't set up calls the other way around.  After some research, I've realiz...

Hi ThereI was wondering if there is a way to chnage the ringer volume on the 2nd line of the phone (so line 1 is loud and line 2 is louder for example)I know i can change the ring tone and i can change the 2nd line to (flash only, ring once or ring)....

Ashrafxx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes