IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day, I have a problem with an 8841 phone which is not booting fully. The phone powers on and the line buttons light up orange-green up to row 4.  Row 5 goes orange or does not light up at all. I have used the aux input to capture logs.  See atta...

vcronje01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the onboarding , If I try and use activation codes I get an error "Please check internet connection". If I use auto registration the phone works fine. I am running cucm 12.5 and the phone does ask for activation code. Has anyone se...

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I've very little in the way of networking telephony experience and zero exposure to (and little understanding of) H323. I believe I may have a H323 issue that is causing problems with the function of softphones connected to a particular VPN...

help.jpg
mattipler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Have some issue with my cisco unity connection 8.6.  We did a reboot on the server as it was loading slowly on the web and now after reboot the service manager is not able to restart. Anyone know where can I find the recovery iso for this CUC ver...

ciscoguy88 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey,i configure in my hunt pilot Queueing, when i enable it i saw that when i answer call from the hunt, and another phone  call to the hunt, they hear my MOH like i configure but i cant see in my jabber/desk phone that someone is calling me, only wh...