IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Background: We run CUCM 6.1.2 and use VoPSTN for all remote sites. The bandwidth for all locations has been set to 1 kbps to force all calls from remote sites through PSTN (AAR).I have a hunt pilot for a support team that users dial to reach the team...

I've got a client that needs some of their phones to be able to make international calls.  To set this up I've done the following:Created a PD_International partitionCreated 2 route patterns, one using 9.011!  and one using 9.011!#     Put them in th...

Hello All,I noticed that after a bulk update of User Device Profiles, some phones are not showing/displaying missed called either on the screen or in the missed call list when directories button is pressed. During the update, the check box for missed...

justserve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.If I may ask those more knolegable..we are a company with one main site of 600 users. we now use 8 pri's for all incoming/outgoing traffic. We are meeting tommorow with verizon to discuss if Sip would be a fit for us. we have 5 small, 5-...

Resolved! BRI MGCP backhaul

Hi everyone,We have a solution of CUCMA Business ver6.1.2 wih a Voice Gateway 2851, integrated by MGCP. We have one PRI for public telephony and 4 FXO for GSM; so while everthing is working, but the analogue lines sometimes have an unxpected behaviou...

Resolved! Tracing a call

Hi im having a problem with some calls, a can call to a location A, but i cant call to other one B, both of them have to go through the same router, a 2600I use debug 225 events and debug 245 events, when i place a sucesfull call to A i can see the s...

Dear Support Community,We are planning to upgrade our CUCM from version 6.14 to 8.5. Question is does all the exisitng DLU get migrated and converted to the new User Device License? We have a total of 8000 DLU but we only have 1400 IP phones which ut...

Hello,I have network which is to migrate using the cisco from existing non cisco.Presently there is no voice integrated. In cisco solution, we woul have voice and hence we have to encorporate QOS in the network consisting service provider router,coll...

CTI

Hello,Can anyone help me understand what CTI (computer telephony intergartion) is all about?And what are CTI route points and CTI ports used for?Thanks.