IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been investigatiing an issue where users in a department are only able to send faxes 10% of the time.  The fax machine on the receiving party's end will answer but after sending 1 page the call disconnects and the machine tries to resend.  Ev...

HiI've seen a very old post about this topic but without reply .I've configured a Blackberry MVS server connected to a CUCM 8.5.1 and using Unity Connection 8.5.1 as voicemail .When i'm calling from my Mobile Blackberry the Unity connection voicemail...

j.faure by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 8961 and 7962 sip phones registered to a cme I also use SCCP phones. I have two fxo trunks for pstn dialing. I cannot get the sip phones to dial anything.. Any help or a sample config would help

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small callmanager 8 setup with 9971 cam phones and 3rd party conference room VTC kit. Last week I set up mobility & SNR for my users. I've noticed since then that calls from the 3rd party VTC kit to the 9971s work perfectly with video, but c...

Hello,A group of my users need to pick up calls from other call pickup group. Their normal operation to pickup a such call is: lift handset, press MORE, press Gpickup, enter a 4-digit number, and press ANSWER.I changed the default softkey sequance an...