IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a callmanager 4.2.3We want to connect a 7962 phone, so we installed the latest SR for this callmanager version.Now we see device 7962The problem we face is that the 7962 phone wants to make a firmware upgrade and wants to download SCCP41.8...

Hello,I am requesting some information about the best configurations for a fax on an FXs port.My client has a 2811 series call manager express and recently changed the telecom provider.There are BRI lines from the service provider and there are alway...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Outbound calls showing extensionhave 123456XXXX on the phone's external maskOn the local RG have turn on extrnal mask from outbound callsNo caller ID on the gatewaydebug shows I am sending the 5 digits stillWhat Am I missing?

Resolved! Call Pickup issue

In CUCM 6x, one Call PickupGroup is not working. They are pressing "Cfwdall", then "Pickup" option comes, the message says there are no numbers to pickup when some other phone is ringing. The call Pickup number is being dialled, but the calls cannot ...

I have many (1720) model 7960 Cisco phone registered OK on my CUCM running V7.1.2.I have trouble installing a 7960 on the system. It goes throught configuration cycles and reports error "file not found P00303010102.The CUCM in Device Defaults, Load I...

rodmynatt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I migrated from CCM 4.1 to CUCM 7.1. I did not do an upgrade. I have configured my attendant console with the steps provided from Cisco. However, when I launch AC and log in with the userID configured (in this case 5330) it tells me the password is i...

gear53x11 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes