IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK - sometimes this stuff just doesn't work like I expect it to for no apparent (to me) reason. Platform is CME.I want to send outgoing calls to a specific number via h323 to a remote site.  I have several dial-peers, but I believe that only two are ...

Hello,A client of ours is getting a Warning message whenever they access the CAR (CDR Analyzing and Reporting) Homepage. The Warning states as follows:------------------WARNING-----------------------* Last run of CAR Loader is unsuccessful, please ch...

I have configured single number reach on CUCM 7.1.5.30000-1. The Single number reach is working perfectly fine except in the following scenario.Scenario:Outside caller dials the DID. The call rings on desk phone and the mobile phone. The mobility use...

Hi Guys, I saw a question similar to this somewhere, I just can’t find it. I have a customer who wants to import his LDAP accounts into CUCM7.1 Business Edition using their extension number as the UserID but can’t use the Telephone Number field of th...

Hi,Here is something weird:I have created in Unity Express a small IVR.When pressing 1 the call goes to a hunt-pilot / line group configuration.The line group is configured as broadcast.In this line group are 7940 and 7942 phones.The 7940 phone's dis...