IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MCS-7815-I1 and I'm trying to install Cisco Unity onto it.  I have the required software and disks.  The problem occurs after I install the OS I can not find a way to install the drivers for the mobo, and chip set.  I have a Cisco Unity & Ci...

Hi,i have CUCM cluster v8.0(3) and i want to install certificate for the CCMAdmin and CCMUser pages. the customer is having CA and he is asking me what is required to have the certificate. please let me know what is required to have this certificate ...

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to add a .au file to the MoH options for the UC520. The help guide said to drag and drop the file into the topology, yet when I try this, I get the error "Drag and drop is not supported on multiple devices."  Is there any way to either fix...

Hi AllI am currently working on a tender. This is something new to me and I wanted some pointers.I am learning to use the dynamic config tool for cuwl licensing but am having some difficulty in understanding all the products.The breakdown on devices/...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PSTN Router Config

hi, im trying to config  T1 in PSTN router which is back to back connected to a router, but did not succedd , here is the error msg im getting when i debug isdn q931 on PSTN & HQ Router :HQ#BAD FRAME()BAD FRAME()BAD FRAME()BAD FRAME()*Dec 11 08:01:07...

hi,i have CUCM cluster v8.0(3) and i am having remote sites with SRST gateways. Iam planning to have MOH files on the local flash of the gateways where iam using multicast on the CUCM to do that.Everything is working fine but i need cisco MOH file in...

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes