IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i am currently studying cisco ip telephony and would like some help on how to configure Voice Vlans in the network... i have read many articles from cisco and others as well online but have not understood it clearly....i have a lab setup at my house ...

Resolved! CUCM V8 License

I need to rebuild the system, and to avoid having to get the license re-homed I need to ensure the License MAC is the same. I have all the previous information except the details enteredfor Ogranization/state/location etc. Where can I find these on t...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Strange Problem

Hi Netpro'sI've got a really strange problem on my hands - any help in resolving the issue would be appreciated.Problem:If I dial a local number (which is a DDI range on my UCM system) from my mobile lets say 8585746 as soon as the number hits my H.3...

Hi Guys, a customer of mine is experiencing a strange problem and i wondered if any of you have seen it before. They use a ‘feature’ on the 7945’s they have where they will dial the number on the keypad without picking up the receiver, the display ma...

Hi All,I want to get alerts on my mail id from RTMT. i tried this:System--->Tools---->Alert------>Congigure mail server------->exchange mail server id & port------>press OKbut i am not getting alerts on my mail id.Please let me know if anyone can sug...

HI..I am trying to install Unity 7.0 using config assistant wizard. I do not want to integrate it with Domino or Exchange currently and planning to integrate later on. However during installation, at Message Store option i am forced to select either ...

Hi,I have three question.1 - There is any way to change the softkey of 9971 phone.2 - When i restart the cisco ip phone 7975 its give auth fail, what is the reason and what can we do.3 - What is the steps to put a animation backgroud in 9971 & 7975.t...

Hi, We will support a new customer who has got Cisco CUCM, CUC and CUPS running in the current network. In the network auditing process, we found that install medias for Cisco CUCM, CUC and CUPS are missing, which causes a potential risk that we cann...

cciejfliu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes