IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Outthere,We've tow CUCM Cluster connected via a Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled). We use the Option Media Termination Point Required.An Cisco IOS Enhanced Software Media Termination Point works on both sides.For audio-calls everythi...

Hello all,My name is Kenneth and I'm running CME 4.1 with a VM server running Unity 7. I'm trying to intergrate the two but have issues everytime I go and press the message button, i get a busy signal when I try and dial to the unity box, Why is this...

Dear All,I Kindly require an answer to a basic question regarding the SPA 8800 (Cisco Small Business).Can two SPA8800s function without a SIP Server? I have two locations that I need to setup a VOIP for and on the two locations I have an analog PBX t...

Hello all,I am  currently studying for a CCNA, but I  had a great interest in VoIP  technologies, and I would love to be able  to practise this if possible,  just for self learning and enjoyment. I  currently have a 1780 Cisco  router that states 'th...