IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I downloaded the Attendant Console Plugin. When I click on the icon to launch the program I am prompted with a box to enter the ip address of the call manager which I do. When I click on save I get an error box stating unable to connect to server.The...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I checked the DBReplication Status of my 5.1.1 cluster (1 pub and 2 subs), and though it took a long time to create the file, there was no output in it. I then performed a "utils dbreplaction stop" on the sub and a "util dbreplication reset <subscri...

Hello All,I need some help on this issue.We have a SIP trunk for Incoming & Outgoing calls connected on 3845 Router (IOS 12.4). The SIP gateway & CCM 6.0 has a H323 trunk and we are using Unity 5.0.The problem here is when someone calls the Main numb...

3825 with 12.4.24T AdvIPServices IOS with 2 PRI's.  Internal 4-digit extensions are from 3600-3899. I've configured the 3825 in order to set up call blocking so that from now on, we only need to add new rules to the voice translation rule.  However, ...

cooperben by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2801 with a 4 port FXS card.  I want to be able to hook this up to a Bogen TAM-B for pagin.The router is configured with H.323How would I go about setting the port up?  I want users to be able to press *22 to page.  I have a range of availab...

I am trying to implement TEHO for a newly added location. The scenario and configuration is as followsI am calling an international number  from location 1 in device pool ATrying to TEHO it to location 2  in device pool BThe translation pattern point...

cisconagu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes