IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

So I have users who uses Outlook 2007 and uses rules.  When people leave voicemail messages the voicemail doesn't stay and the mwi doesn't come on.  The VMO ver that we use is 5.0 2.   We use Exchange 2007 as well.  Is there any way around this or is...

I have an issue arises one week ago:Our Custome Running a Network with VOIP CCM version 7.1 the problems happened when a corruption in the routing table of the EIGRP happened so all the IP phone have to unregistered from the call manager then registe...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured Cisco 7962 IP Phone with several lines. I am having a problem with this scenarioWhen I am making a call on line 1 of the cisco 7962 and a call rings on the second line, if I try to answer line 2 it cuts off the call on line 1.Can ...

m-laing by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot figure out dial-peer matching.  I'm trying to point a phone number at a new place.  Unfortunately, the wildcard match for all of our numbers keeps matching.  I don't understand why.  I thought the longest match wins.dial-peer voice 2001 voip...

Hi, my company has deployed several clusters across the globe and as is piloting some integration and call forwarding between them. So far there are 3 clusters interconnected with Cisco ICT in South America working fine with a dial plan that intercep...

rodmont74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes