IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing CME 7 and all the phones are 7902, 7912, 7940 and 7960's. I am having trouble finding the phone loads for these to put onto the 3825. Am I missing somehing? Can someone point me in the right direction?Thanks so much.Rick

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are moving from Call Manager 4 to CME 7. We will be configuring the new 3825 router with CME and also moving CUE from the old 3825 to the new 3825.My question is - Will we be able to retain the current configuration and voicemails? Or will ever...

nsrugis85 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at solutions for a customer and just want to be very sure I'm correct:Can UC500 integrate at all with CUCM via a SIP trunk or as H.323 gateway? If not, why is it different? From what I understood it is just CME, or am I wrong?Thanks for y...

bimckenz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buen diaTengo un Call Manager version 7.1 el cual esta integrado un directorio activo pero no importa todos los usuarios, uno 15 usuarios no son importados, la sincronizacion y la auntenticacion son correctas.los usuariois que no importa estan en la ...

juankcs85 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,                 I have a problem with my incoming calls landing.....Let me explain u the topology........I have ISR 2811 with CME 3.3 and Service engine and I am using SIP trunk for outgoing calls.[Problem]:If any one calls my main sip tr...

shamkumar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes