IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use Openvox A800P with 5 FXO and 2 spa8000. Sometimes i heared some noise in different telefones. But anoter time they works correctly. How to remove this noise?There are Gateway settings and logs in the attachment.

rezzonans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,               This is the second time that I run into this issue. A weeks back a customer called me at explained that they have a fxs card with 4 ports with 4 analogs phones connected to them.However, they cannot make simultanous calls(two ...

Dear AllWe have a voice gateway  connected via 1 E1 (TDM) with the 20 channel DoD and 10 DiD. We will replace it with SIP triunk (IP based Network) and the customer require the same configuration (20DoD+10 DiD) Is it possible to do that with SIP Trun...

I have been looking through the cisco site to see what handsets are supported for a receptionists phone to use Business attendant console.I was about to recommend 7962 but thought it best to check. Is there any documentation anywhere to say which pho...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have recently purchased a CISCO ATA 186 devices to configure them for fax use,but i tried my best to have them active or to use them but got nothing.i connected them to the network, the got an IP address and i can access this IP from the webb...