IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I currently have a 3745 with VIC-2FXO's (non-battery reversal) and CUCM Business 6 using MGCP.  I need to change the VIC's over to the M1 version, (battery-reversal for North America) to supply Caller ID to the IP phones connected to t...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to upgrade a client to UC 7.  The client is running CM 4 and IPCC 4 on the same box.  When running the DMA tool 7.1.3 it says, "DMA can only be installed on CM or CER Publisher". I would assume its failing because IPCC is installed bu...

joshehaos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at a "record all calls" option for ipcc express and just wanted to check that QM has this ability?is there a seperate licence for this option?also does it only work with agent phones or can you use it on non agent phones?can you use QM w...

I have a customer with CUCM 7.1.3 I am trying to find an example "Department Billing Summary" report that can be generated by CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool. Can anyone tell me where I can find this example report?

glenox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I'm having an issue sending out calls from the CCME router. I can't receive calls either though i can hear the line ring when i call it. All phones re registered and have directory numbers assignedFXO configsvoice-port 0/1/0 connection plar...

ndegwajim by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have a Cluster over IP WAN config and the link between the two sites goes down , what can be an alternative solution in order for the two sites phoning each other. AAR will not work. Any other views / suggestions ?

jacof by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes