IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm still a beginner in the CCM World, hence turning to the experts.I wanted to know whats the usual way to implement Fax solution in an IPT environment and how to configure the same (any links would be of great help)Is it with the help of ATA...

I've started looking at this app for CUCM 6 and am wondering if anyone else can shed some light on an issue I'm having. My impression from what I've read is that click-to-call is able to forward digits from Outlook and IE so that you don't have to m...

Hello all,I'm looking to start down the VoIP road. I'm confused on somethings. I'm trying to figure out with my ADSL residential connection I would be able to make calls outside to inside and inside to out. Would this work with my 2610XM with upgrade...

User has IP Communicator over AnyConnect VPN. Calls between extensions work fine, seems to work if user places call to outside, but when a call comes in when the user attempts to answer, the call is dropped. He thinks it happens mostly with interna...

benharned by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are using h.323 VGW.I have dial peer as below.dial-peer voice 1 potsdestination pattern 9Tport 1/0:15if i dial a number like 922979291, it will match the dial peer and will it discard digit 9 and send the digits (i.e 22979291)or it will send a...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are using call manager 4.2 version. We are planning to define two same route pattern for local calls. if we do so, will there be any problem in call routing? and please tell me if i make a local call which route pattern the call will choose? i...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes