IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several staff that have 88xx series phones at home. These are wired into their home routers, plugged into power, connect over MRA into Expressway and work fine. Of course one of our VP's has a home office on the other side of the house from h...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!Faced strange issue.I have integrated CUCM 11.5 and SFB via SIP Trunk.Topology is quiete simple:CUCM --- (SIP Trunk) --- SFB.I can call any DN that is assigned in route pattern; for example, the route pattern is 66XX. I am calling to 6602 fro...

Hi all, I have a CME on which SIP call arrives which I forward to CUE where I have IVR configured. This IVR plays some messages and offers some choices, however none of the digits I press on my phone comes to CUE. Call flow: PSTN - CME - CUE CME rece...

mmrkoci92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM Version 10.5.1Genesys 8.1.100.17T-Server 8.1.201.12 We have tons of problems with our Genesys contact center users. Our Genesys admin/programmer blames Cisco's jtapi messaging.I manage the Call Managers and I am far from a Genesys admin/programm...