IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to update the Device Description, Line Alerting, Line Description, and Caller ID for 800+ phones. I have created a proper Phone Format with the required fields, exported the proper fields and edited the file (like in the attachment), and re-u...

Hi,Upgraded UCM from 4.1.3 to 6.1.2. In original setup, Publisher configured as DHCP server for phones When I plug in a new phone it takes almost 0.5 hour for the phone to get IP address. Has anybody come across this before?First time I've set up DHC...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have recently preformed a CCM upgrade (4.1->6.1) at one of my customer's. The customer (his admin to be correct) is used to collecting CDRs with SQL queries and making his own reports out of them. Now as we upgraded CCM he wants the same. I show...