IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My Cisco IP Phones (SCCP protocol) have stopped requesting the SEP<mac>.cnf.xml configuration using the TFTP protocol and started using HTTP.  I can not figure out why this recently started happening. I have attached a wireshark trace of the SEP f...

Hey all, we had to replace our router with a  T1 module attached we use to go outside on calls.  I've configured everything the same, calls now come in but cant go out.  When attempting to call out you get a busy signal.  The router has a T1 module a...

Untitled.png
lonmc1977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,First post! I am currently running Cisco CUCM 11.x. As I am working on a ship, I require to change the Time Zone now and again of the phones. I have 2 Date/Time Groups, one which has 7 devices, the other 115. When I change the timezone I obvio...

TC2013 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, Just wanted to check if any ports were needed for a KEM to work over VPN?  I have an 8851 phone at a remote location that doesn't even power up the KEM.  If the same phone is moved to a different office it powers up and grabs its config...