IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue on the WS-C3550-24-PWR/ WS-C3560CX-12PC-S switches in FastEthernet interfaces where I see a lot of underruns in output packet and buffer failure in all of the interfaces. The ports are 100/ Full, I did try Auto-negotiation as we...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to change the firmware on a 7961g from sccp to a SIP image and I have downloaded the latest version 9.0.2 and it is a .cop.sgn file.   Does anyone know how I get that onto the phone or what I do with it.   All the guide I have found on the ...

Hi All,I am running very old voip setup in office -  3845 voip router,  cisco unity 7.0 version and phone model - 7965 & 7960 Close to 120 extensions. Suddenly the extensions started switching from one to another randomly.Few phones restored back to ...

KM2018 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a CME 10.5 (Cisco 2921, IOS 15.4(3)M6a), and couple of VG204. As we could not register more phone to the CME, we configured the VG204 with dial-peers for call routing. Inbound, outbound calls are fine except the caller ID:For calls from...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 8961 phone that I have hopefully set up correctly in CUCM 11.5. I have also downloaded and put in my tftp server the sip upgrade .sgn file. When I plug the phone in, I reset it to factory default and it gets an ip address from my windo...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes