IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MediaSense V11.5.1 server that I have open to the Internet for the Search and Play feature.  I am using a one-to-one NAT and have TCP/8440 and TCP/8446 open.  Users access the server using a FQDN and can login and scroll/search the media fil...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cube HA Question

We are looking at upgrading our UC environment this year and the first thing I want to do is get both of our cube routers on the same hardware. I have spoken to my manager and they have approved for us to purchase 2 4431 routers to replace our 2921 r...

I am looking to change our "Dial Out" number from a "9" to a "7". To avoid ruining our current settings, I copied the existing call patterns and changed them to start with "7"; however, it seems as though this new pattern is not applying. Do I need t...

KK_AAI by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI was asked to block a number that is calling the head of HR everyday twice a day, I wanted to know if someone can look over my configuration and make sure this looks correct before i add this to the Cube router, and thanks in advance for ...