IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Scenario:Phone A is agent phone for ACD calls. Agent is logged in and READY.Phone B and C are unmonitored devices.Phone B calls phone C who answers call.Phone C starts a consult-transfer to an agent skill.The call is queued and delivered to phon...

Resolved! Hunt Group in SRST

Hi, I have a group of phones that register in SRST, the phones DN's do not match the DDI's, as such i want all the external inbound calls to route to all of the phones in a hunt group. I have created the hunt group and that can be dialed internally h...

Hi all, We have 7931G and 7965G phones in our network. They authenticate via CAPF signed certificates (LSC) for SIP-Secure. At present they use SHA1 signed certificates. According to this Cisco Live, both these models should support SHA2 certificates...

Nadav by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco 2851 Router basically used for ip telephony CME 8.6 with a 3650 POE switch configured with 2 vlans10.100.0.0 DATA10.101.0.0 VOICEI need to configure the MULTI CASTING using the ip 239.1.1.1. The multi casting will be used for MOH a...