IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am monitoring several different callmanager versions 5 & 6. I have the callmanagers sending syslog error messages to my servers and I repeadedly get a syslog message from an unknown process, unknown message and a severity level of error.Has anyone...

Frank by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a transcoder problem to make a call to a cell-phone. For my CCM 4.1(3)sr7 I have two device pools configured (DP-A and DP-B), two regions and two locations with three 7912 ip phones in the remote region.I have a Cisco 2801 for conferen...

HelloI'm working in deploying QoS in a branch officebut I'm getting poor voice quality on calls.here is the configuration of the QoS parameters*****************************************class-map match-all VOZmatch dscp efclass-map match-all VOZ(SIGNAL...

Hi,Call manager 6.1.2Gateway - 2611 with fxo interface cardPhone - 7971 & 7941Have setup Device profile and RDP profile for a user. Everything looks setup ok but when calling from one phone to another to invoke the RDP profile the call fails to call ...