IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the issue:Site A is connected to the WAN with 256K of Realtime Bandwidth. Site B is connected to Site A with a t1 link. QOS is set for 768k on the T1.Site A has a local PRI and DIDs.Calls for Site B come into PRI and across the PRI.Voice m...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From my ip phone I set it to cfall t omy cell phone. When I call my ip phone from another cell phone the call rings and then I get a message saying "you have dialied a non working number"All of the CFALL settings on the line have a css of LD. Any tho...

I have a Dell L2 switch with voice VLAN support. It has a VLAN ready but needs the devices. I can manually set the Operational VLAN id but wonder if there is a way to do this remotely - not at the phone.

dave_siew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to setup a Call Center for one of my sites. Using two 7961 phones configured exactly the same (6500, *6500, **6500, ***6500, ****6500). All calls during business hours will be answered by a real person. After hours they will be forwarded to an...

johnbonog by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded from 3524xl switches to 3750g's. All of our phones are plugged into the switches for POE, etc and PC's are plugged into the back of phones because of obvious port savings. Question is, obviously is that PC's are still 100mb. Do th...

ischarcm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I hope you are doing well, I like to ensure about if the GK support range of DN like a Gateway, I mean if the following example is valid or not:zone prefix A 283[7-9]X gw-priority 10zone prefix B 33XXX gw-priority 10or I must to setup only wit...

acerda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We investigation the option of separating from the existing cluster that we are on, and creating a new cluster. We are on CCM 4.1.1.) could we export the licenses from one cluster to another. If not, could we still purchase the Licenses if 4.1/4.2 ar...

jcsmith96 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes