IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Service provider offered SIP trunk over internet hence i need to configure TLS to secure it. Document show only between CUCM-->CUBE or SIP gateway. But i want to do CUBE-->Service provider SIP proxy.Please let me know how to do it and information ...

Hi,My question is : is it possible to receive sound in both hears with this phone ?If yes what do you suggest as a good "clarity sound" solution for a low price ? Actualy we have an adaptator rj9 or rj11 > 2 audio jack and a Sennheiser headset.The so...

SebFP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a hunt group that has 6 extensions in.It is setup so that ext 1 rings for 15 seconds then goes to ext 2, then ext 3 etc...At the end it goes to voice mailIs it possible when the calls gets to ext 6 that it then goes back to 1, then 2 etc......

Good Day We have a VG310 (157.3), and we need to connect a analog port to an old pager system.  When we dial the extension number, the system answers and we have to enter the pager number. From older phones running SCCP this works fine, but new phone...

We have recently received multiple 8831 conference phones that register fine and will ring when called but the keypads are blank and there is no way to answer them or use them.  We are using them PoE.  Has anyone run into this issue?

Hi ALL,Can someone help me for the below mentioned case.I have a fax line which is connected to the call manager by using MGCP protocol, and the line is able to make and receive calls but unable to send or receive fax.Please let me know how can i tro...

Hello,I'm currently investigating the issue that one of the end users is facing.From time to time end users gets missed call notifications but his desk phone is not ringing. I have checked CDR reports and can see those calls there. The call type is d...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i all I have a CIsco 2811 and I m about to configure a sip trunk to my sip-providerwhen I try to register my sip trunk on Elastix-ip-pbx it is all ok with this config_________________________________________________________-"in peer details" :      h...

ronin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. I have a telephony deployment through cisco CME ISR 4321. Phones load local directory succesfully, but when user select a user from directory to call or try to call via extension, name of owner extension is not showing in screen of phon...

We have a large quantity of 7900 series phones that we are going to dispose of and I need to know how to take them down to "fresh out of the box" configuration. I've tried factory resets while connected to a configured network port, a defaulted port,...